Antioxidant Alkaline Water Purifier

There's so much benefits you can get from alkaline water Purifier. A alkaline water Purifier System can produces alkaline drinking water that good for your health, beauty water that can make your skin looks pretty, strong acidic that can cure your wound, etc. Here we'll explain you the benefits of drinking Water everyday in your daily life. Features And Benefits 1. Produces Alkaline Water to Naturally Balance Body. 2. Powerful Anti-oxidant Effect. 3. Water Cluster Size Reduces For Superior Hydration. 4. Supplies Natural Calc...

Lincobeauty

plot no 92 mahesh nagar Hyderabad, TELANGANA - India

View Contact Number Get a Quote

Product Specification

Product Description

There's so much benefits you can get from alkaline water Purifier. A alkaline water Purifier System can produces alkaline drinking water that good for your health, beauty water that can make your skin looks pretty, strong acidic that can cure your wound, etc. Here we'll explain you the benefits of drinking Water everyday in your daily life. Features And Benefits 1. Produces Alkaline Water to Naturally Balance Body. 2. Powerful Anti-oxidant Effect. 3. Water Cluster Size Reduces For Superior Hydration. 4. Supplies Natural Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium, Sodium And Other Trace Minerals. Product Specification Item Parameter Stage of purification 5 Stages Mains Voltage AC100V-240V Production Capacity 10-12 LPM Water Temperature 5-45 C Max TDS < 2000ppm Inlet water Pressure (min) 0.3 Kg. / Cm2 Filter Life 8000 Liters Filter Cartridge Sediment, Pre-carbon Post Carbon Storage Tank Capacity 8 Liters Tank Membrane Type Thin Film composite R/O Booster Pump Voltage 24 V DC Water Recovery percentage 40% (approx) - remaining 60% of water is rejected to wash away impurities and salts deposited on the membrane. Website: www.lincospasolutions.com Contact us: 09399906356 / 09000580256 / 040-27138756 / 27125456 / 40158756

 

Company Factsheet

Nature of Business

Nature of Business

Wholesale Supplier

Legal Status of Firm

Legal Status of Firm

Proprietorship

Send your enquiry to this company

I agree to the terms and privacy policy

Get in Touch with us

Lincobeauty

linco beauty

plot no 92 mahesh nagar, Hyderabad, TELANGANA - India

Visit Website

copyrights © 2021 naturaltherapyindia.com.   All rights reserved.